How to handle crises in a hospital the Crisis Manager in a hospital?
Supervision, Control, Security, Automation are the key processes of our application.
The supervision of your infrastructure and internal systems will prevent profit centers become cost centers. The simple example of the telephone call charging server fails how much it costs?
MEMO Guard® ensures health and inform the staff on duty until the alert is supported and resolved:
- Crisis white background .
- Ebola outbreak alert
- The organization of a crisis unit .
- Maintaining or restoring the hospital staff.
- An information system that stops.
- A decrease or increase in temperature, abnormal.
- Uncontrolled access to a room at a late hour.
- An alarm that is triggered and which is not reflected.
- A gas detecting presence or smoke, unusual.
- An unreported power failure, a generator anomaly.
These and many others are experienced daily by all decision makers or leaders. MEMO Guard ® Health enables them to deal with any crisis with minimal cost and maximum efficiency.
Hospital bound Technique: This is an alert management tool to control alarms sent to guard personnel in the public hospital service , clinic, hospital center, emergency room , EMS .
The MEMOGuard Solution manages and a crisis manager . MEMOGuard has the ability to meet simultaneously all concerned manager for the emergency unit and act on the importance of the situation.
Some references in the medical world:
- The Strasbourg Hospital, Centre Hospitalier de Douai, CHU Clermont Ferrand, Forest Clinic, SOS Médecins, GE Medical, EMS, French Blood Establishment …
The solution control chance. 01.60.53.60.53