You are a professional and you want a shipping service to alert traffic , made a request to our sales department for information and a personalized quote.
Weather France calls for vigilance with the arrival of cold, conditioning with rainfall that should cause us heavy snowfall. France Weather alert on significant risks to come as frost and ice roads, potential disruption of traffic paralysis see ” traffic alert “, cancellation of school transport, and the likely disruption at airports and on the rail network . The PARIS Prefect who handles the defense and security area of the Parisian department took a number of security measures
Snowfall | disruption of road after the orange alert weather alert launched by France
Everyone remembers the blocked because it had consumed Parisian airport (previously) while its product stock icing ……
Traffic alert: All coordinating communication around climate issues is managed by the prefect and the prefecture.It is essential for the prefect to be a crisis unit for the emergency manager cell and communicate the actions and instructions to officers of road safety. The traffic could be disrupted, blocked view has some places. It is even considered as structures of electric or telephone distribution network be impacted.
All restrictions on traffic s road s to restrict the flow of truck drivers (heavy weight) :
The prefecture, the prefect responsible for the area of defense and security of the Parisian department confirmed the move to Level 2 Snow or Ice Storm Plan. Since yesterday at around 16h – 18h the heavyweight truck traffic speed was reduced and limited to 80km / h and the vehicle overtaking is forbidden and their resting places were indicated to stop them not to block the traffic at peak hours, to leave the capital. An important message to the N118 road which is closed to heavy vehicles in both directions from 21 hours.
Tonight Friday, December 7, 2012 1 hour, the passage to level 3 is activated with activation of the crisis plan zonal traffic and traffic crisis PC.
Some tips, use good citizen behavior:
- Reduce travel with his vehicle.
- Be careful and vigilant if you absolutely must move.
- Take public transport services.
- Take the information from the regional center for information and road traffic ( CRICRs ) to obtain traffic conditions.
- Prepare your travel and your route according to traffic indicated by the radios.
- Observe the traffic restrictions and diversions put in place by the department’s security services.
- Facilitate the passage of salting trucks and clearance of roads and highways
- Protect yourself and your loved ones by salting the sidewalks in front of your home.
- Do not touch electrical installations fallen to the ground.
- Prepare generators outside and they are ready to use