29 April 2015 at 11:45 am #8879MelwynnKeymaster
How to send SMS messages easily?
How to send SMS : The short message system, or SMS , is really become standard practice, as evidenced by the daily use made numerous holders (personal and professional sms sms).
Easy to use, fast both in transmission and reception, the SMS has the advantage of being practically read in over 95% of cases.
If one refers to the specialized press, all mobile owners expressed interest in receiving messages called professionals, our Belgian friends find that despite the use of social networks, customer some operators have noted an increase in shipments SMS for Christmas Eve, more than 15% compared to 2011.
There remains a small only downside, although we are almost in 2013, the white areas or areas of poor coverage, resist in France could be summed up, however, some operators are more established than others, and sometimes spend sent SMS more or less.
· ARCEP, blankets detailed report by department
The arcep late last month taking advantage of the arrival of a new operator in 2012 and the allocation of the 4 G, has just published a very detailed report on the subject:
You can determine your department by department network coverage in 2G and 3G to 4G, nothing is planned in detail but certainly in 2013, a new report will be done.
· SMS, reducing costs for shipments to the islands.
Similarly, she just enact a considerable reduction of costs for verbal and written communication (SMS), to our islands
(Antilles, Guyana, Reunion, Mayotte), and from 1 January 2013, thus amplifying the convergence between what one denominates ultramarine and metro fares, leaving to imply that new packages soon will emerge.
How to send SMS ? easily, advice
Nevertheless to make SMS campaigns good mailings, mailing SMS experience Clever Technologies, leads us to suggest that you:
- · Check the quality of your mailing databases (opt-in), sometimes duplicates or longer exist.
- · Check that the recipients of your SMS to agree (opt-in basis, preferably).
- · Verify that a single SMS message is sent (irritation, when one is received, a row).
- · Check the time to send (messages offline, poorly accepted night).
- · Check the correct spelling of your SMS
- · Customize (gender) its SMS is a plus.
- · Create a text message properly adapted.
- · Identify the SMS transmitter will be a plus.
- · Be relevant, your text message will be read and appreciated.
- · Be powerful, a good SMS, well done will benefit.
Ideally, if you have a database or a simple excel file, make a simulation, and send your SMS in full or with a slight delay, by planning in advance, this allows in addition to control.
Clever Technologies and its platform shipments SMS through internet CLEVERSMS, will advise and assist you if necessary.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.